cute flower questions
<b> Daisy:</b> How old were you when you had your first kiss?<p><b>Carnation:</b> If I handed you a concert ticket right now, who would you want to be the performer?<p><b>Jasmine:</b> What color looks best on you?<p><b>foxglove:</b> Name three facts about your family?<p><b>Allium:</b> What's the best thing you can cook?<p><b>Orange Blossom:</b> If you could pick the gender and appearance of your child, would you?<p><b>Calla Lily:</b> If you died right now, what song would you want to play at your funeral?<p><b>Poinsettia:</b> Favorite holiday dish?<p><b>Oxlip:</b> Would you ever get into a long distance relationship?<p><b>Primrose:</b> Favorite kind of soup?<p><b>Daffodil:</b> What's the most thoughtful present you've ever received?<p><b>Rose:</b> Are you currently in love with someone?<p><b>Amsonia:</b> Would you ever become a vegan?<p><b>Peony:</b> What's your favorite hot beverage?<p><b>Tulip:</b> For your birthday, what kind of cake do you ask for?<p><b>Myrtle:</b> Do you like going on airplanes?<p><b>Hibiscus:</b> Did you ever play an instrument? If so what?<p><b>Zinnia:</b> Who was your best friend when you were six years old?<p><b>Poppy:</b> What color was your childhood home?<p><b>Hydrangea:</b> Starbucks order?<p><b>Violet:</b> Do you like where you're from?<p><b>Locust:</b> What was your favorite book as a child?<p><b>Rhododendron:</b> What's the scariest dream you've ever had?<p><b>Queen Anne's Lace:</b> Would you rather carve pumpkins or wrap presents?<p><b>Magnolia:</b> Favorite kind of candy?<p><b>Aster:</b> Would you rather be cold or hot?<p><b>Marigold:</b> Do you listen to what's on the radio?<p><b>Heliconia:</b> Do you like when it rains?<p><b>Azalea:</b> What's a movie you cried while watching?<p><b>Dandelion:</b> Do you think you're important?<p>
- if you don’t like your name don’t use it.
- scream at the sky, whisper secrets to the ocean, hold hands with clouds. the world is yours if you want it to be.
- do things that make you nervous and let the feeling consume you until you feel scared and alive and want to throw up.
- don’t worry about falling in love.
- pick flowers whenever you see them and leave them wherever you go.
- kiss all the things that make you happy and all the things that make you sad, kiss everything that makes you feel anything.
- weave stars into your clothes and always remember that you came from them and will go back to them again someday.
- never empty your pockets.
- light dead flowers on fire when you’re feeling sad, let their smell fill your lungs and make you forget about life.
- diet coca cola will make your head spin and your throat burn, drink it when you’re feeling like things are going to get bad.
- if a boy with pretty eyes asks you who you are, show him your scars and your freckles and your bruises and let him know that you are alive.
- the best people have electricity running through their veins and around their hearts, let them shock you.
- forget how old you are, it does not matter.
- if something or someone makes you want to run then do it, run until your legs go numb and your heart is about to explode and you forget how to breathe.
- when the world is asleep make the night your friend and you will become invincible.
- get lost in another city and don’t ask for directions.
- cry if you want to, but try not to drown in your tears.
- do not be afraid of the sight of blood or the sound of bones snapping or the smell of hospital beds.
- race the moon while you’re driving until you’re going faster than the speed of light.
- never sit still.
- alina guevara, how to not understand life and be okay with it (via plantsoul)
(Source: naeive, via cactus-princess)
"I was fine until I realized that love exists."
- (via hiphopheadforlife)